Aqua Logic P-4 Automation System

Jan 11, 2011
Today I put my system into super chlorinate mode after two days of heavy rains. Everything seemed fine until this afternoon when I noticed the filter was off. There was a Check System note showing a Low voltage message. I reset the circuit breaker, now there is no message, but the filter will not turn on and neither will the lights.

Help Please!

Welcome to the forum :wave:

The P-4s have been known to have power supply issues and having the cell in superchlorinate mode may have pushed it over the edge. Check the web site http://www.nocellpower.com and see if that might be your issue.

I did that. Resoldering did not seem to work, granted I didnt take a whole lot of time with it. Is is strange that there is no error message now? If the K1 relay was the problem, would that keep the filter from turning on or would it just affect the chlorinator?

It sounds like a power supply issue. I know that others have had issues with the transformer and the bridge rectifier which would affect the relays. Have you checked the voltages from the power supply? Also, there is a fuse on the board that you might check although I think if that burns out, the whole unit goes black. You might search the forum as there are many threads on P-4 problems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.