New Build Frisco TX

As the week went on we had lots of snow piled on top of the ice. OK, lots of snow for Texas. The dogs had a great time but the deep end was a huge block of ice!

Attachments

• 011 small.JPG
    011 small.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 272
  • 003 small.JPG
    003 small.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 017 small.JPG
    017 small.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 272
So on Sunday (just in time for the game) the sun comes out and the fence crew shows up and gets started. They are finishing up today and the stone crew is here to finish the coping on the hot tub.

Attachments

• 003 small.JPG
    003 small.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 272
  • 005 small.JPG
    005 small.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 271
At least we did not get the 4 inches of snow they were forecasting!! We did get some ice and less than an inch of snow. I certainly hope this is the last of the winter weather for our area!! Here are some pics of the completed fence.

Attachments

• 019 small.JPG
    019 small.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 017 small.JPG
    017 small.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 016 small.JPG
    016 small.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 258
Well the sun is back and the temperatures are in the high 60's - love me some Texas!! They have done the prep work for the deck and should be here Tuesday or Wednesday to pour. There are a few things they need to do (gutter spouts, skimmer rings etc..) but otherwise we passed inspection and are ready to go...

Attachments

• 001 small.JPG
    001 small.JPG
    242.5 KB · Views: 242
  • 004 small.JPG
    004 small.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 242
  • 003 small.JPG
    003 small.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 242
Partypond,
That is coming along very nicely. I feel for you on the weather - even in Houston it has been crazy and has caused delays :(
I really like the large pieces of flagstone for the coping - less grout line with such nice, big pieces. It is great to see that the crew seems to care about the end result (funny picture.... :-D )
I must say I am envious of your access route for the build. No problems getting in and out! And they redid the fence very nicely, it seems.
Keep the pictures coming - we won't be far behind you.....

@FWN - the stone guys are very good!! When we went to look at some of this builders work that is one thing that really impressed me. The way they do the coping is very clean looking. I am very happy with the way ours turned out.

The deck is done! They showed up at 6:45 this morning and started pouring by 7:30am. By 2pm they were done and everything looks great.

Attachments

• 005 small.JPG
    005 small.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 222
  • 003 small.JPG
    003 small.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 222
  • 001 small.JPG
    001 small.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 222
Final prep work is starting for the big plaster day on Monday! Today they finished the electrical, installed lights, installed equipment, removed all the trash, cleaned out the deep end (lots of SLIME!), powerwashed all surfaces, graded the dirt and started with the back fill dirt. Friday will be finishing the backfill, sprinklers and anything else that needs to be done before plaster. We are getting very excited!

Attachments

• 009 small.JPG
    009 small.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 208
  • 004 small.JPG
    004 small.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 001 small.JPG
    001 small.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 208

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, thing have really changed now that we are completed, landscaping is done and the pool is getting lots of swimmers. Here are the completed pictures...

Attachments

• 073sm.JPG
    073sm.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 075 sm.JPG
    075 sm.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 107 sm.JPG
    107 sm.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 160
Robbie, I have been using BBB since day one and am really happy. Going to use the feeder next week for time away from pool just at a low level for back up - we will see how it goes but I have purposely let CYA low until this week so I have room to adjust. Really love having complete comtrol and knowledge of my water. :)

I hear you! pool water is about at 92 and hubby wants to know how much it would cost to drain half and fill it with ice. I am installing new weatherstripping about back door and then in I go to partly cool off. We have a dog that is a real swimmer and she runs out the back down when she can sneak out and leaps in to the pool with out even stopping. She thinks we built the pool just for her!

Rylee heaven....

Attachments

• 330sm.JPG
    330sm.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 146
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.