Permits are approved, trees cut down, shed moved, pavers cleared, grills relocated. Ok, all is done and they were starting the dig today until the snow/ice hit us this weekend!! BUMMER - the dig is cancelled and we are waiting to hear on the new date. We are set to go look at some more plaster colors on Tuesday. This is a hard choice!! Looking at QuartzScape SuperBlue, Tahoe Blue and French Gray. If you have pics of any of these please post.
Thanks for sharing this adventure with me.