I just switched my spa from Bromine to Chlorine. I drained the water, cleaned it out then refilled. I then shocked with chlorine and drained again. I then made a mistake I filled it again, and overshocked - very badly. So I decided to partially drain again - to bring the chlorine level down.
Might not have been the best idea - but everything is good now. Chlroine and PH levels are both OK. Are there any other tests that I should do on the water before going in the spa?
I just have a PH/Chlorine test kit - and won't be able to get water in to the store for full testing until next week. I'd like to use the spa in the mean time, if it is safe to do so
Any insight is appreciated!