Automation control based on mode

Dec 26, 2010
I've got a Pentair Intellitouch automation system, currently without the screen logic computer/iPhone interface. Here's what I'm trying to do:

We run a Bed and Breakfasts. Sometimes we have guests, sometimes we don't. I'd like to have my automation operate in one of two modes (have guests, or don't have guests). In the "have guests" mode, all of the various waterfalls, pumps, and so on would run on a programmed schedule for the enjoyment of the guests. In the "don't have guests" mode, we'd use a different set of programs and just be running things enough to keep the water clean and filtered. I think I'd save a boat-load of electricity if I could do this (we have nine different pumps).

As near as I can tell, this is impossible even if I upgrade to the screen logic stuff. Correct? Wrong?

William

Welcome to TFP.

I am under the impression that the Intellitouch will do exactly what you want. However, I don't own one so I'm not absolutely sure. Some of the people more familiar with the system will hopefully come along soon to answer your questions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.