Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool is on the way!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool is on the way!!!

All ready to ship is our new 21' X 41' Oval Zanzibar ordered from royalswimmingpools.com. Hope to receive it before Christmas since this is the gift for the family this year. I don't plan on starting the install till around March. I do plan on sinking the pool, but doing it with a retaining wall instead of back-filling. I need to sink it so the deck I put around it will match up to my existing deck. Anyway Just wanted to introduce myself and I hope to update the forum when I get started on the build.
    I have been reading the pool school and so many posts, now I just have to be patient till march to get started.
    Jon
    21' x 41' Oval AGP for all 9 kids and wife 1 Skimmer, 2 returns, 22" sand filter, Pentair Dynapro 1.5 HP 2 speed pump. Compupool CPSC 36 SWCG.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Pool is on the way!!!

Good luck.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome aboard. Just be sure and check that warranty as to how much you're allowed to "sink" it and how you're allowed to backfill or support it. Mine is 2 feet.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

5. Back To Top    #5

The warranty states 2 feet, so that is the most I will do. I will still be putting it in the ground 3 to 3 1/2' and then building a retaining wall and leaving a space between the pool and the ground. Looks like I will be receiving the first item today, the vacuum will arrive via Fed-Ex.
    21' x 41' Oval AGP for all 9 kids and wife 1 Skimmer, 2 returns, 22" sand filter, Pentair Dynapro 1.5 HP 2 speed pump. Compupool CPSC 36 SWCG.

6. Back To Top    #6

That's an AWESOME gift!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

7. Back To Top    #7

Well the pool was delivered today!!!! The liner and happy bottom will be here next month sometime. This thing sure looks big.