Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: diagram

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

diagram

Here's one I thought you all might enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    APSP CST Certified
    17k inground concrete; 1.5hp 2 speed Tristar pump, 300sq.ft. Cartridge filter, AquaLogic PS-4 w/ Tcell-15, Navigator suction cleaner.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: diagram

Hey! I built that! The 666 timer is classic if you get the joke!
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

An interesting long discussion about this diagram is at this thread. If you aren't into electronics but know something about sheet music, enjoy.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger987
    Here's one I thought you all might enjoy
    You may now officially consider it stolen. Thanks.
    [center:1kpalu48]Helpful Links: Pool School | CYA/Chlorine Chart | Pool Calculator[/center:1kpalu48]

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Well, I don't read sheet music, nor am I an electronics engineer... just a guy who's sweated over too many diagrams like this working on pool equipment. lol I don't recall who emailed it to me, so apparently it's pretty well known already.
    APSP CST Certified
    17k inground concrete; 1.5hp 2 speed Tristar pump, 300sq.ft. Cartridge filter, AquaLogic PS-4 w/ Tcell-15, Navigator suction cleaner.

6. Back To Top    #6

My favorite part is the "not a resistor; wire just does this". So great!

7. Back To Top    #7

I enjoyed the sheet music. Pretty funny if you know music.

Probably like the other design is pretty funny if you understand that type of stuff. Me? Not so much.
    2005 Dimension One Venture model 370 gal. hot tub. We'll be using the TFP method to keep it clean and ready to use!
    TFP - The Finest Phorum on the Net!

8. Back To Top    #8

In the Industry

It's funny, but the more I read the diagram, the more funnies I saw. "omit this if you're a wimp" knocked me off my chair, and "touch tongue here" reminded me of a Raypak tech class where they told you to wet your finger & touch two points on the board for troubleshooting... LOL
    APSP CST Certified