Our Pool Project

DrRP

Nov 28, 2010
Just started digging a couple weeks ago. Been thinking about it for years. Finally decided to take the plunge.

Here is the before

100_4929.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Welcome to TFP :goodjob:

You'll find the google serach at the bottom of this page for this forum. Plenty of nature2 threads and i'll go x3 and say not worth the hassle. A swg and a good test kit as described here is all you need :goodjob: The N2 just adds unecessary metals to your water and doesn't really reduce the need for sanitizer (chlorine). You'll see plenty of threads here where folks with the N2 and Frog system saying "please help".

Here is a somewhat related article in pool school http://www.troublefreepool.com/alternative-sanitizers-and-chemical-free-pools-the-truth-t3025.html
Take a read through Pool School (button on upper right of this page) and you'll find a ton of info on how to care for your pool. And any questions, just feel free to ask.

Awesome looking pool project :whoot:

was just reading all the Nature 2 threads. Interesting. I think I will get the pool up and running then make a decision. (probably will just yank the cartridge). If I pull it now and there is a problem I could see the pool company blaming me. I just started checking out the recommend test kits. Thanks for all the info.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.