Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: POOLVERGNUEGEN Pressure/Suction 2in1

1. Back To Top    #1

POOLVERGNUEGEN Pressure/Suction 2in1

Someone on this board mentioned POOLVERGNUEGEN was planning to come out with a 2in1 pressure/suction cleaner.

I have been shopping for cleaners, and this seems to be the ideal product. Does anyone have an ETA on when they plan to release this cleaner?
    Pentair WhisperFlo WFDS-4 - Pentair Tagelus TA 100D
    16x32 Vinyl Rectangle 3.5 to 8 ft deep - One skimmer, One dedicated suction, three returns - 2" PVC
    Poolvergnuegen Two Wheel Suction Cleaner - One Poolskim
    Inter-Fab T7 Diving Board w/Edgewater Assy - Four Pentair Deck Jets - Intermatic T10604R
    Circupool RJ45 - Taylor K-2006 Test Kit (purchased prior to learning of the TF-100, unfortunately)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: POOLVERGNUEGEN Pressure/Suction 2in1

I had mentioned that in an earlier post. I spoke with someone at Poolvergnuegen who told me that the new product was being unveiled at trade shows this fall/winter. I have not seen any updates since.
    Free-form concrete walls with vinyl liner, 18,000 gallon capacity, Jandy 1.5HP e-Pump, Jandy DEV48 DE filter (using cellulose media), Jandy AE2500 heat pump, Jandy Aqualink Power Center with 14-blade cell kit and Jandy PDA-P8 wireless control system.

3. Back To Top    #3

OK, thanks for the feedback. I just checked their site, and they are apparently closed 12/17 to 1/3. Maybe it will be spring before we hear something.
    Pentair WhisperFlo WFDS-4 - Pentair Tagelus TA 100D
    16x32 Vinyl Rectangle 3.5 to 8 ft deep - One skimmer, One dedicated suction, three returns - 2" PVC
    Poolvergnuegen Two Wheel Suction Cleaner - One Poolskim
    Inter-Fab T7 Diving Board w/Edgewater Assy - Four Pentair Deck Jets - Intermatic T10604R
    Circupool RJ45 - Taylor K-2006 Test Kit (purchased prior to learning of the TF-100, unfortunately)

4. Back To Top    #4

So I wrote to the company with this same question, and here's the response:

Code:
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

The new Dual cleaner is slated to come out in the beginning of April. The cleaner etc are all finished but we are waiting for the manuals, brochures etc.

Best Regards
    So in just a month!
    15k gunite pool. Intelliflo VF. Autopilot SWG.
    2k separate spa with waterfall (ie: pain in the rear maintaining a separate body of water). 2HP Hayward Tristar pump.

5. Back To Top    #5

Is this likely to replace their dedicated 4 wheel suction cleaner or will it just be another product in the line?

Gary
    26,200 gal. 35' x 16' Plaster IGP (50 yrs. old), Hayward 48 sq. ft. DE filter, Hayward EcoStar VS pump, Intellichlor IC-40 SWCG, The Pool Cleaner 4X suction, Pool Skim and Pool Devil skimmers. Re-plastered Sept. 2010.

6. Back To Top    #6

I saw it at the NESPA show in AC in January. I believe it will be another cleaner. I think it's now available.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.