Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Screen Logic will not connect remotely

1. Back To Top    #1

Screen Logic will not connect remotely

I have the intelliTouch with the PC interface (iTC15Kit Part # 520500). I can not get the iPad app to connect remotely. It works if I am connecting locally but not remotely.

My set up is Cable modem to Linksys route to the Dlink route (that came with the PC interface kit) to the Protocol Interface Adapter. The only change I made to the Dlink route is I turned on WPA.

Any ideas what is wrong?
    Soon to be built: ~15,000 gallon in ground pool/spa Gunite with Marbletite Beach series finish, Pentair Intellitouch I7+3, Intellibrite LED lights, Sta Rite Intellipro VS 3050 pump, Star Rite PLM cartridge filter, IC40 SWG, Sta Rite Max E Therm 400K propane gas heater, Automatic water level

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Screen Logic will not connect remotely

Is there a firewall preventing remote access?

This is just a guess, but many remote access issues are caused by incorrect configuration.

click on "Config IP info" in the screenlogic connect software then change the DNS IP to the same as the Gateway IP

Pentair custom support is 1-800-831-7133
    poolschoolgrad

20x40 free-form IG vinyl, 1hp Hayward superpump, Hayward pro grid DE filter, Raypak heatpump, Goldline Aquarite SWCG, Polaris 280 with booster, and tested using a Taylor K2006.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Screen Logic will not connect remotely

I can get the Screen logic connect software to log in remotely just not the ipad app.
    Soon to be built: ~15,000 gallon in ground pool/spa Gunite with Marbletite Beach series finish, Pentair Intellitouch I7+3, Intellibrite LED lights, Sta Rite Intellipro VS 3050 pump, Star Rite PLM cartridge filter, IC40 SWG, Sta Rite Max E Therm 400K propane gas heater, Automatic water level