Good deal on Rule H53SP 1800GPH pump

Found this while looking for marine supplies (my other passion), couldn't believe the price so I thought I would post it for others to take advantage of the sale...looks like they have 18 left when I checked. I have no affiliation with this website or proprieter but thought with everyone closing up for the season it was a good deal...$139!

That same pump up here in Canada is almost $300!

http://shop.sailnet.com/pool-cover-pump-rule-h53sp24-1800-with-cord-volt-p-23211.html

h53sp-24-pc99.jpg

That's the site that had the best price when I bought mine 4 years ago. Great pump and arrived quickly. Last year, they also were kind enough to give me a copy of the original invoice--mine had died with the computer it was stored on. The pump had died toward the end of the third season and I was able to get a new one (the updated model) for free on warranty (three years). I love these pumps. I hated Little Giant--went through three in two seasons. In NJ, we have to leave the pump out there, as we go from freeze to rain and back again all winter.

I really wanted to buy this pump since its basically a 120VAC version of the twin pumps I have on my boat so I knew they were reliable, it had everything I wanted but the price I couldn't stomach so I ended up creating my own cover pump with a kitty litter bucket and a sump pump which I can use for other duties.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.