Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Good deal on Rule H53SP 1800GPH pump

1. Back To Top    #1

Good deal on Rule H53SP 1800GPH pump

Found this while looking for marine supplies (my other passion), couldn't believe the price so I thought I would post it for others to take advantage of the sale...looks like they have 18 left when I checked. I have no affiliation with this website or proprieter but thought with everyone closing up for the season it was a good deal...$139!

That same pump up here in Canada is almost $300!

http://shop.sailnet.com/pool-cover-p...t-p-23211.html

55 Kilolitre in-ground 18'X36' vinyl lined kidney shape, 1HP pump, Jacuzzi 250lb sand filter, RayPak Delta T 200K BTU natural gas heater. New PoolWerks "Blue Diffusion" liner on May 26th-2011

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Good deal on Rule H53SP 1800GPH pump

That's the site that had the best price when I bought mine 4 years ago. Great pump and arrived quickly. Last year, they also were kind enough to give me a copy of the original invoice--mine had died with the computer it was stored on. The pump had died toward the end of the third season and I was able to get a new one (the updated model) for free on warranty (three years). I love these pumps. I hated Little Giant--went through three in two seasons. In NJ, we have to leave the pump out there, as we go from freeze to rain and back again all winter.
    Current: 28,000G 18'x36' I/G AnthonySylvan Plaster; Waterway 60 sq.ft. DE Filter; 1.0hp x 1.65 SF Two-Speed (B2982) WhisperFlo; 2004-Present
    Previous: 40,000G 20'x40' I/G Koven unlined WWII salvage 5/8" marine steel; Lomart Stainless Sand Filter; 3/4hp Hayward SuperPump; 1946-2003 (managed by me from about 1964)
    Ancient Taylor K-2000, upgraded with Taylor CH, TA, and FAS-DPD, and TFT CYA tests.

3. Back To Top    #3

I really wanted to buy this pump since its basically a 120VAC version of the twin pumps I have on my boat so I knew they were reliable, it had everything I wanted but the price I couldn't stomach so I ended up creating my own cover pump with a kitty litter bucket and a sump pump which I can use for other duties.
    55 Kilolitre in-ground 18'X36' vinyl lined kidney shape, 1HP pump, Jacuzzi 250lb sand filter, RayPak Delta T 200K BTU natural gas heater. New PoolWerks "Blue Diffusion" liner on May 26th-2011

4. Back To Top    #4

Whats crazy is The company who charges 300 actually pays less then 139.00
    I believe my price from warehouse is 135.oo
    Warehouse probably pays 75.00 from RULE
    [center:3gj9kdnn]Matt Heck
    "HECK OF A POOL SERVICE LLC"
    Serving Ocean co. NJ
    COMPANY INFO BELOW
    http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en ... 2995187987[/center:3gj9kdnn]