I ended up here when I got an idea in my head that some day, in the not too distant future, I'd like to upgrade my pool area from the sort of plain concrete pool deck that I have currently, to something that looks more like some of the pictures I've seen of "oasis" areas. I'm currently in no hurry to go tearing up the decking (not sure I would need to do that even) and I haven't the slightest clue about anything pool related....yet.
A little of what I know at this point.
1. We purchased the house a month ago and had the pool closed two days later....so much for enjoying that.
2. I'm located in south central Kentucky.
3. The pool is salt water.
4. I'm 95% sure the pool has a vinyl liner with either metal or plastic coping around the edge.
5. It's an "athletic style" pool, 3ft. to 6ft. to 3ft. (ish).
6. It has a heater.
7. There is an under water, "robot" with a catch net attached.
8. There are several hand held devices for cleaning the pool stored at the house also.
I'm waiting on a call back from the pool builder to get some more information about the construction of the pool. I'll post more information as I know it and try to keep the questions I have in the correct areas of the forum.