Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Cp3600 Spa Side Switch Replacement

1. Back To Top    #1

Cp3600 Spa Side Switch Replacement

I have just replaced the spa side switch attached to my Pentair Cp3600 control system. The switch doesn't work. I do not believe there is any elrctrical power. I have done the obvious ad made sure att splices are sound. Like most of you, I am trying to save a buck by replacing switch myself. Anyone have an idea?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Cp3600 Spa Side Switch Replacement

If it's the 4 button mushroom and you went wire for wire with a new one, it either wasn't the right one or it wasn't the problem.

Do you have the Pentair part number you used?

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

This is repACEMENT PART INSTALLED.

[520090]Pentair Intellitouch iS4 4-Function Spa-side Remote
    (50ft.-White)

4. Back To Top    #4

Just to be sure we are talking about the same product, your automation is a Compool LX36, right?

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

5. Back To Top    #5

The overall installation is referred to as the "cp3600 Pool - Spa Control System". The system includes a control panel, power center, valve actuators, 3-port valves and a sensor kit. The Power Center component carries the part number "LX-3600".

6. Back To Top    #6

I'm going to defer this the the Pentair folks. Try posting at http://innovationlab.pentairpool.com/pr ... automation and I'm sure you'll get the answer. If swapping the spa side didn't fix it, I hate to have to suggest it being the board without seeing it.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks Scott. You have made this a great first experience at site. I will contact Pentair. However, I wanted to mention that 3 of the 4 operations controlled from the spa remote do work from the controls in the house - i.e. spa and pool lights and spa. In other words, the problem seems isolated to the spa side remote. Not sure this makes any difference but wanted to mention. Dan