what do you guys think of this filter system

Sep 3, 2007
any good??

34" Cartridge Filter Designed Flow Rate 15,000 CBM / hr (150,000 litres)

Lid Design for Easy Access to Cartridge Element (included)

◎ High Pressure Resistance

◎ Pressure Gauge Equipped

◎ Manual Air Relief Equipped

◎ With High Quality Cartridge Element Made of Reinforced Polyester

◎ A Molded Center Core for Easy Cleaning, High Flows and Long Time

◎ 38mm Pipe Size

Can Be Assembled With Chlorinator & Pump to Form A Complete Filteration System - Housing and Cartridge included!

i am looking to bid this one..

I know there are many that can help on the board...there are many filters out there.

• Before bidding, have you narrowed down the type you want? Are you sure cartridge is right for your pool? Cartridge can be noce, but the actual replacements can add up.
    Can you post your pool size / details?
    Does this filter your bidding on have a manufacturer? model? brand?

my existing one .. i think it is a DE filter.. i cannot get the filter cartridge anymore.. also i want to upgrade to a bigger one.. so i choose the biggest one ... i guess a lower pressure will help/

about the pool size.. it is about 8 m long and 5 m wide.. it is a oval shape. depth.. 2m to 1.1

how often need to replace the cartridge??

does DE powder need for cartridge filter??

thank you very much for your time.

jimjimracing2 said:
my existing one .. i think it is a DE filter.. i cannot get the filter cartridge anymore.. also i want to upgrade to a bigger one.. so i choose the biggest one ... i guess a lower pressure will help/

about the pool size.. it is about 8 m long and 5 m wide.. it is a oval shape. depth.. 2m to 1.1

how often need to replace the cartridge??

does DE powder need for cartridge filter??

thank you very much for your time.

DE filters do not use cartridges, they have grids which are coated with DE. Cartridge filters do not use DE, instead, they have replaceable filter elements, much like an air filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.