Pool Pump Replacement

Oct 30, 2010
Hi can anyone give me some sound advice on replacing my old tired Hayward 1HP pump. The pool is about 25,000 gallons has no spa and also has recently had a salt water system installed. The heater is fairly new and I may want to add solar panels at a later date. I also would like to be able to control the whole system via the internet, so I am currently looking at the IntelliFlo units from Pentair but I am unsure which one I need. I intend to do all the work myself, previously installed both heater and salt water system and have full wireless internet capabilities in the house.
Cheers John

Welcome to TFP.

There are a couple of discussions about internet control of pool equipment. You might want to check them out for some info.

I can't comment on whether you need a VF or VS but if you want infinite control you will probably want the VF.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.