Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Supply

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Supply

Hey guys, I just wanted everyone to know about my experience with I contracted out my own pool and just finished filling it with water last night. I did tons of research but still had many questions. I called Mike and Ryan and they were ALWAYS available. I'm in OK and they are in CA. It didn't matter what time it was, it seems they were always open. They have a lot of experience in the industry and shared their ideas with me. They shipped replacement items when something was wrong or broken. No questions asked. They were so patient with me and ALL my questions. I know many people wouldn't order all their equipment package over the internet but my experience so far was great!

25k Gunite, Easytouch, Intelliflo VS3050, TR-60 with ClearPro Technology, 2 Magic Stream Laminars, IC40 SWCG

2. Back To Top    #2

Houston, Texas

Re: Pool Supply

I had a similar experience and the same reason to buy my pool equipment my self. I highly recommend them.
    9,200 gal. Gunite Luna Quartz French Grey pool with spill over spa, two fountains on tanning ledge (rarely used)
    Pentair Whisperflo 2HP, Pentair CCP Cartridge 420 Sq. Ft., Polaris 280 with booster pump
    Pentair EasyTouch 4, RayPak LoNox 266k Natural Gas heater, Aqua Rite SWCG T Cell 9, Borates, TF-100 test kit