Thank you to all on TPF. The information and expert advice you provide is excellent and very much appreciated!
I am still gathering information, but think I have found a PB I am comfortable with. I worked with Chris from JDM Pool Design on the pool and backyard design. I highly recommned him. He is very knowledgeable and charges a fair price. I will post a photo of his design later.
The PB and I are discussing building the pool in the fall and letting the ground settle over the winter. We will complete the pool build and deck in the spring when the weather permits.
Here are the details: (Please provide feedback!!)
- 18 x 36 Gothic- IG Vinyl- Cardinal
- 3.5 to 5 ft. sport pool
- Cantilevered Concrete Coping
- 2 Skimmers
- 3 returns (one at steps)
- 1.5 inch PVC Rigid
- 8 ft. walk in Acrylic Step (Marble Blue)
- 8 ft. Sun Ledge/Bench (Marble Blue)
- (2)18 inch Jandy Scheer Descents with 3/4 or 1 HP Standard Hayward Pump
- (2) 2 ft. by 2 ft. Paver Pillars for Scheer Descents
- Dedicated Wall Suction for cleaner
- Choose Dirt Devil Avenger, Kreepy Krawler or new Dolphin cleaner
- 2 Hayward Color Logic LED Lights
- Hayward Universal H Series 250K BTU
- Hayward Star Clear Plus C-1200 Cartridge Filter
- Hayward 1 HP Super Pump
- Hayward Aqua Plus SWG
- Hayward Aqual Pod for Automation
- Coverlon Winter Mesh Cover
- Solar cover and reel
- In-line anode for corrosion protection
Please provide advice on any improvements.