How to control Mosquito larvae on a/g pool cover?

The donuts are what we use too. Couldn't find them at just anyplace. Did end up finding them at Tractor Supply and Farm and Fleet. They must use them around farms? Thanks for the reminder, our weather got warmer after we put the winter cover and the leaf net on and I'm going to add a few to my cover until we have our first hard freeze. Kimrst

Same issue here I thought it was buds from the tree til they started moving. I pumped most water off my cover and a lot of the little suckers are in the hot sun. I have maybe 1/2 inch water over 1/3 of pool. Should I drop dunks in that little amount? What about sprays? My cover is intact it did not split like last year, but I don't want to risk contaminating my pool with chemicals. God I hope the suckers aren't under the cover I am probably 2 weeks out from opening maybe 3 been cold here at night in the 30's so I have held off.
thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.