Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: AutoPilot Digital Programing

1. Back To Top    #1

AutoPilot Digital Programing

For you AutoPilot Digital owners, it appears that with a single pump setup, you cannot program the AutoPilot Digital to run more than once a day. Is that correct or am I reading the manual wrong?
    30' x 15' kidney shaped, 3.5-5.5 ft deep, wet-mix shotcrete inground, AutoPilot Digital SWG - RC35/22 cell, 36" main drain, 1 skimmer, 4 returns, Dyna-Pro 1 HP, Sta-Rite 2 (PLM100) filter, Polaris 360 cleaner, Marbletite (Marquis/Bluestone), Screen enclosure

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: AutoPilot Digital Programing

You can program two times a day. That is the PUMP PROGRAM 1 and PUMP PROGRAM 2 settings.
    Sean Assam - Sean@teamhorner.com
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps www.aquacal.com
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators www.autopilot.com

3. Back To Top    #3

Many thanks Sean - must have be thrown off by the discussion on multiple pump speeds.
    Did you folks upload a newer pdf - because the one I read this morning looks different than the one I looked at the other day ....... Or maybe I just missed my coffee or that middle age thing is kicking in.
    30' x 15' kidney shaped, 3.5-5.5 ft deep, wet-mix shotcrete inground, AutoPilot Digital SWG - RC35/22 cell, 36" main drain, 1 skimmer, 4 returns, Dyna-Pro 1 HP, Sta-Rite 2 (PLM100) filter, Polaris 360 cleaner, Marbletite (Marquis/Bluestone), Screen enclosure

4. Back To Top    #4

Interesting. Yes, it does appear to be a newer manual. I have not seen this version (actually dated 4/23/09 on the bottom corner on the cover page).
    Sean Assam - Sean@teamhorner.com
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps www.aquacal.com
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators www.autopilot.com