Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone ever buy from Pool

1. Back To Top    #1
    Houston, Texas

Anyone ever buy from Pool

The period of mourning being over and my arms being tired from manually stirring in chlorine, it is now time to get a new pump. I found a 3/4 hp Dynamo 2 speed which I think will suit my needs. The best price overall is at $243.18. That includes a 3' power cord and shipping.

Has anyone bought from them before and how was the experience?
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone ever buy from Pool

I have purchased here, and everything went fine. Their prices seem a bit high, you can usually find lower if you shop around. The upside is that they have a good selection, and most stuff is in stock.
    17,000 Gallon plaster pool. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE Filter. 3/4 HP Hayward Superpump converted to dual speed. CircuPool RJ45. Skimmer, floor drain, two returns.

3. Back To Top    #3
    SW Indiana

I buy almost all of my parts there. Very reliable, although the ticked me off once by waiting almost 2 days to ship a pump I'd paid $42 extra for 2-day shipping.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

4. Back To Top    #4

I too have made several purchases from Prices were always good and shipping was very fast.
    One of my purchases was for a replacement pump motor, it was an exact replacement (using their recomended replacement) and installed in no time at all. Best of luck.
    15x32 Lazy L Inground / Concrete - 25,000 US Gal 1979 build
    1.5Hp/ Sand Filter, 7th season with Pool
    Painted cement finish repainted 2011
    BROMINE - (Purchased Home that way) Bleach shock
    400,000 btu Pentair Master Temp NG