Looking for a good winter cover

denisbaldwin

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 23, 2010
My pool in Michigan had this awesome winter cover with snaps that was specifically sized for my pool. It rolled out, snapped down every foot or so and stayed taunt, even with snow laying on it.

I'm looking for a company in Florida preferrably who can make something like this for me. Does anyone have a source? I called several local pool stores who tell me the best they could do is giving me a generic cover (rectangle) which I'd have to cut to shape and lay across. I'm looking for something a little higher end.

Any suggestions?

Denis

X-PertPool said:
Personally never seen a cover like that. What about a solid safety cover with a cover pump? I use loop-loc but there are other brands

Yeah Kevin...I'm thinking the OP had a saftey cover on the previous pool. Lop-loc is certainly a premium cover :goodjob:

ps - OP do you really spell your name with one n...It get annoying with folks always mispelling my name. :rant:

dmanb2b said:
X-PertPool said:
Personally never seen a cover like that. What about a solid safety cover with a cover pump? I use loop-loc but there are other brands

Yeah Kevin...I'm thinking the OP had a saftey cover on the previous pool. Lop-loc is certainly a premium cover :goodjob:

ps - OP do you really spell your name with one n...It get annoying with folks always mispelling my name. :rant:

You are correct on both points. I had a safety cover before. It was awesome :)

Also, I do spell my name with only one N. It was my father's name, from the old country.

[quote="denisbaldwin] Also, I do spell my name with only one N. It was my father's name, from the old country.[/quote]

Yeah, not my dad's name, but my parents are from the old country as well....funny story I always thought it was odd spelling, but after I met my DW and she started the wedding planning if found out the church we were to get married in...you guessed it... St. Denis. Never knew there was a saint :oops:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.