Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool finish colors- Marbletite

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool finish colors- Marbletite

Hi,

Having a pool installed. Pool company uses the Premix Marbletite. I can't from both my pool company or Marbletite get any pictures of pools using several of the Beach Series finishes. Is there anyone out there that has either the Antigua, Laguna, Cayman or Tahiti? The little bitty sample size picture on the brochure does nothing to help me. The website for Marbletite only has a pool picture of the Antigua and they won't return my phone calls. My pool company hasn't used several of the colors I am requesting. Any ideas or pictures out there?
    Soon to be built: ~15,000 gallon in ground pool/spa Gunite with Marbletite Beach series finish, Pentair Intellitouch I7+3, Intellibrite LED lights, Sta Rite Intellipro VS 3050 pump, Star Rite PLM cartridge filter, IC40 SWG, Sta Rite Max E Therm 400K propane gas heater, Automatic water level

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool finish colors- Marbletite

brentr has used the Antigua series - he's from up in the Jacksonville area. If he doesn't peek in and give you a link to his pics over on gardenweb, then send him a pm. You might even search his name and see if his signature line has a link (I can't remember).
    Geometric 16X36', 16K gal, shotcrete, exposed aggregate plaster, acrylic coated concrete deck/cantilever coping;
    Pentair equipment suite (EasyTouch w/wireless, 2 Intellibrites, Intelliflo VS-3050, C&C 200 Filter, IC-40 SWG);
    Heliocol solar panels, Rocky's Roller, Blue Diamond robot

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by FLA Rider
    Hi,

Having a pool installed. Pool company uses the Premix Marbletite. I can't from both my pool company or Marbletite get any pictures of pools using several of the Beach Series finishes. Is there anyone out there that has either the Antigua, Laguna, Cayman or Tahiti? The little bitty sample size picture on the brochure does nothing to help me. The website for Marbletite only has a pool picture of the Antigua and they won't return my phone calls. My pool company hasn't used several of the colors I am requesting. Any ideas or pictures out there?
    FLA Rider we used Marbletite Beach series Antigua and we love it. Look at out pool build in the sig bar. We live on the Northside and you can come by and look at it if you wish. I will PM you. Hope this helps
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

4. Back To Top    #4

We also live in Jacksonville. We have an estimate from Stanley pools using the Beach Series and an estimate from St. Augustine Pools using Marquis Series. Which one is better? My husband wants to be able to play basketball in the pools with his feet not getting all messed up.

Also do you have a good pool installer to recommend?

5. Back To Top    #5

I wanted to see what color you went with. We are trying to decide between marbletite. Freestone series in either Antiqua, Tahiti or tropical blue. Any input or pictures would be appreciated!
    21' Round AG, Vinyl, 10,400 Gal., Hayward PowerFLo Matrix 1hp pump, 18" Sand Filter