Easy money...

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I just heard about this on the radio this morning on my way to work. If you follow this link, http://www.saveyourself.com/ and enter the code "701," and set up a TD Ameritrade account, you can get a free $100 after 12 months. You have to deposit at least $50 per month for 12 consecutive months to get the $100 - still, that's a pretty good rate of return if you just put in the minimum $600 over the course of a year.

You can take your money out with interest earned at any time, although you have to keep it in for the full year to get the free money.

I'm at work now, but am going to set up my account after I get home this evening.

It's part of the Suze Orman promo. There is a code on the back cover of one of her books. Not sure if there may be multiple codes, or not. I thought someone else published it at another forum as 701. I could be incorrect, though.

It's a good deal. You do also get interest on your money while it's in there. Plus the $100 at the end of the deal makes it really worthwhile. Well worth putting in a total of $600 over the 12 months.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.