Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Easy money...

1. Back To Top    #1

Easy money...

I just heard about this on the radio this morning on my way to work. If you follow this link, http://www.saveyourself.com/ and enter the code "701," and set up a TD Ameritrade account, you can get a free $100 after 12 months. You have to deposit at least $50 per month for 12 consecutive months to get the $100 - still, that's a pretty good rate of return if you just put in the minimum $600 over the course of a year.

You can take your money out with interest earned at any time, although you have to keep it in for the full year to get the free money.

I'm at work now, but am going to set up my account after I get home this evening.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2

It's part of the Suze Orman promo. There is a code on the back cover of one of her books. Not sure if there may be multiple codes, or not. I thought someone else published it at another forum as 701. I could be incorrect, though.

It's a good deal. You do also get interest on your money while it's in there. Plus the $100 at the end of the deal makes it really worthwhile. Well worth putting in a total of $600 over the 12 months.
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Sorry, yes it was 701, not 710 - now corrected above. I must have been a little dyslexic yesterday.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4
    This looks like a good offer, just signed myself up
    Thanks for the FYI!
    1980's Shasta built 30,000 gal inground diving pool. Pebble-tec interior. Pentair DE Filter. In ground pop-ups. Hayward Navigator sweeper.

5. Back To Top    #5

TD Ameritrade suffers database breach

Just an FYI for those that have an account with Ameritrade:

http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/14/news/co ... 2007091411

TD Ameritrade suffers database breach
    Brokerage says hackers stole contact info for over 6.3 million customers, but that more sensitive info appears safe.
    September 14 2007: 11:43 AM EDT
    1980's Shasta built 30,000 gal inground diving pool. Pebble-tec interior. Pentair DE Filter. In ground pop-ups. Hayward Navigator sweeper.