Blowing out lines with Paramount floor system

lnmnmns

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 20, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
Hi. We have a six-port valve paramount floor system. Can anyone help me with regard to how to blow these lines out? We have blown out and sealed the returns on the sides of the pool and skimmers, but don't know where to connect the shop vac to get the floor returns and main drain lines blown out. Also, do we need some type of plugs for the six ports in the paramount unit itself? Thanks in advance for any help with this!

View the following page. It shows a trapezoidal, orange plug with an air vent used on Paramount distribution plumbing with 2" plumbing. Inch and 1/2 systems use #8 winter plugs. Remove the lid from the distribution housing. Remove the transmission. The center line is coming from the filter or booster, depending on how it's equipped. It feeds the outer ports. The transmission sends return water to each port. Blow and plug as needed. Use the orange plugs for the floors only. The walls, if so plumbed, will be plugged in the pool like a normal return.

I have no affiliation with this site but the pics are useful and so I thank them.

http://www.infloorpoolparts.com/paramou ... elid=THFND

Scott

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.