info about grants

dorpo75

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 8, 2009
NE Ohio
Does anyone know of a good website or business that would offer a grant for technology equipment? I need to upgrade my school's video broadcasting ability and thought that I would start here as there are a ton of educated folks around who will know more than I do.

I have done the on-line search but need a bit more direction. I am hoping that someone here can steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. :handshake:

Dora said:
Does anyone know of a good website or business that would offer a grant for technology equipment? I need to upgrade my school's video broadcasting ability and thought that I would start here as there are a ton of educated folks around who will know more than I do.

I have done the on-line search but need a bit more direction. I am hoping that someone here can steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. :handshake:

http://foundation.verizon.com/

You can apply online.... They give millions for technology - best of luck to you!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.