duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Being noticeably challenged as a computer-type guy, I frequently will write what I consider to be a literary masterpiece to be posted or "submitted" onto the forum.

In my haste to gaze fondly at my own words, I sometimes hit "new posts by date" instead of "submit" and my words of wisdom are apparently lost out into the ether. I have not found a way to correct that mistake unless I am willing to re-type the entire post. Is it possible it can be retrieved and I am not aware how?

I have done things like that a few times :hammer: so what I've started doing on replies longer than a few words is use Word to reply and then copy and paste the reply to the reply window. You can also hit Ctrl+A then ctrl+C once you're done writing and it'll copy the contents to clipboard. Then if you hit the wrong key, all you have to do is paste it back in the window and you're right back where you were. You do have to select and copy BEFORE you do something stupid for it to work. :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.