Help - Factory Reset for Intelliflo VF pump

Jul 24, 2010
I put in an EasyTouch system earlier this summer. After wiring and getting everything running, the LCD on Intelliflo VF pump display was minimal. Unplug the communications cable from the EasyTouch, was unable to change the pump back to the full feature menu. Researching it, the "VF" pump when hooked up to a "1.x" motherboard will cause it to look and act like a "VS" pump. I have since replaced the MB for a 2.x version which has the support for "VF" pumps. But can not find a procedure for resetting the "VF" pump back to factory defaults.
Found hints that key presses are required followed by disconnection of the control from the pump.
If someone is has this super secret procedures for this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Received a reply to the this question on another forum. With the difficultly found in trying to find this information, I am posting the instructions for this reset. Hopefully it helps another person searching for this procedure.

Press and hold 4 top buttons then release.
Then hold down the top two middle keys while holding down select and escape at the same time.
Either:
  • Turn Circuit Breaker off to the pump, wait until all the lights on the pump are out.
  • Turn Circuit Breaker back on, pump should be back to factory defaults.
or (I did not experience this option, after the key presses)
  • At Application set up press select.

Additional Tweaks:
To govern the pump to a 2HP or 1HP max,
press the 4 top keys,
arrow to PAR 699,
change to 1 or 2 and power down, power up.
The pump will limit the rpm to a lower setting as you limit the HP.
This is good for smaller pipe sizes so owners do not crank it up to max speed on smaller systems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.