Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: my filter system

1. Back To Top    #1

my filter system

what the vol of the pool will be approx.

what size will the pump is.

anywhere can get this type of cartridge anymore? i am looking for a new pool filter set to replace this old one.

question 2 : the writing on the pump is unable to read.. all fade away.

2. Back To Top    #2
    You pool looks like an oval shape. If you tell us how wide and how long the pool is and the average depth we can figure out roughly how many gals the pool might be and some one will be able to give you a better recommendation. Also, if it is an oval, let us know how long is the straight part as well as the total length.
    20x40 24,000 gal IG plaster/CircuPool RJ45 SWG/2 skimmer/2sp 2.5hp Jandy Stealth/340sq ft cart filter/600sqftHeliocol Solar Panels/6ft semi circlr tanning ledge/25ft deep end bench/5ft sheer descent/2 lion head water features/1300sqft travertine paver/2 Colorlogic lights/Hayward Navigator/3step 2ft raised bond beam

3. Back To Top    #3

I don't know the answers to your questions, but just wanted to say hi and that those kids are so cute!! That little guy, looks like a real character. Cute as can be.

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

4. Back To Top    #4
    his name is jimmy.

he is a good swimmer.

i am planning to buy a over size filter... so allowing lower pressure and better flow. and better filtration..
    i think i am on the right track..