A few pool pics.

Sep 3, 2007
This is while the pool was still being put in, it looks alot better now, but i dont have any pictures of it done.

Attachments

• from camera 096.jpg
    from camera 096.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 1,127
  • from camera 184.jpg
    from camera 184.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 1,127
  • from camera 185.jpg
    from camera 185.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 1,127
ya it is.
thanks, ya we have 3.5 acres and that picture is showing alot of our neighbors ground to which is also 3.5 acres.

is kinda hard landscaping around a pool with that big of a yard. a friend of mine has a pool just like ours and he lives in town and the pool takes up 99% of the yard and they have added a waterfall off to the side and a bar and stuff, it really looks nice.

Hi there - welcome!
I really like your waterline tile, that really shimmers with the water even with the rain. Please post more pics when you are finished.

tip - I found it easy to post my pics to photobucket.com and then post them into the forum with very little effort.

8) Welcome Gmoney,

That's alot of land around that pool. You have to post more pics and show it in relation to your house. Right now I'm thinking you need a golf cart to get to and fro. Beautiful color water and tile.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.