Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: A few pool pics.

1. Back To Top    #1

A few pool pics.

This is while the pool was still being put in, it looks alot better now, but i dont have any pictures of it done.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    16x32 in ground pool
    Vinyl liner
    Hayward EC65 DE filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    kinda wierd posting over here, nice pool, looks cold out, looks like yall got alot of land.

3. Back To Top    #3
    ya it is.
    thanks, ya we have 3.5 acres and that picture is showing alot of our neighbors ground to which is also 3.5 acres.

is kinda hard landscaping around a pool with that big of a yard. a friend of mine has a pool just like ours and he lives in town and the pool takes up 99% of the yard and they have added a waterfall off to the side and a bar and stuff, it really looks nice.
    16x32 in ground pool
    Vinyl liner
    Hayward EC65 DE filter

4. Back To Top    #4
    Welcome! That's a nice pool and HUGE yard!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

5. Back To Top    #5
    South Carolina
    Hi Gmoney and welcome to the site. Your pool looks really nice and the yard is, well, huge! DH would kill for some acres! Remember to post your pix of the finished product......can't want to see!

TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

6. Back To Top    #6
    Glendale, AZ
    Hi there - welcome!
    I really like your waterline tile, that really shimmers with the water even with the rain. Please post more pics when you are finished.

tip - I found it easy to post my pics to and then post them into the forum with very little effort.
    1980's Shasta built 30,000 gal inground diving pool. Pebble-tec interior. Pentair DE Filter. In ground pop-ups. Hayward Navigator sweeper.

7. Back To Top    #7

OR - AZ
    8) Welcome Gmoney,

That's alot of land around that pool. You have to post more pics and show it in relation to your house. Right now I'm thinking you need a golf cart to get to and fro. Beautiful color water and tile.
    Neither a beaver nor a duck!

8. Back To Top    #8

Ontario, Canada
    I have the exact same liner.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Missouri City (suburb of Houston, TX)
    Looking good. Can't wait to see the finished product.

BTW, welcome to TFP!
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.