Digital Display Is Stuck

RCK

Sep 20, 2010
The digital display on my Pool Pilot Digital by Autopilot Systems is stuck on "Set Time of Day" and I cannot get past it. I have shut off the power supply at the circuit breaker but it keeps coming back to Set Time of Day. Nothing works on the digital pad. Any ideas other than calling the installer? Thanks.

You may want to remove the front cover and inspect the plastic stand offs that hold the circuit board to the cover. If these are broken, or if a button is stuck in the down position, it can freeze up the display.
And as Bama Rambler said, if its under warranty, go ahead and cell the installer, or our customer service who can provide authorized service center information to take care of this.

I also had "set time of day" display stuck after I took my DE filter apart and turned filter on to put more DE in. The pump was on low speed so I didnt want to put the DE in til I got the pump on high speed.
After finding this post, I took the circuit board off the cover, all stands were good. I pushed each button several times and heard clicks each time. I put it back together and really didnt think it was fixed til I turned it all on and waalaa! I suppose a button was stuck and pushing them directly on the circuit board unstuck it.
Just an FYI for others with the same problem. Thanks again PoolSean! :whoot:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.