Plaster Finish - Medium Gray - HELP!

fav306

Sep 19, 2010
I am having such a hard time deciding on a pool plaster. Every picture I see I'm being told it's a "Medium Grey" but when I google that color, I see a lot of ugly green.
I'm going for a crisp deep blue. I've ruled against "Midnight" 1 because of cost and 2 because it looks fake. Can you show me some of your pictures of Medium Grey - QUARTZ so I can get a feel of color? Also if you could tell me the color you used that would be great too Thanks!!

Keep in mind colors you see on the web are not REAL ...your computer can't display colors the way you can see them IRL (in real life) and the images you will see through are browser are heavily compressed.
The only way to judge a color is in person. If you make your decision online you are very likely going to be disappointed by what you get.

I don't understand why the company (companies) that you are considering using for the work cannot get you to some pools that they have completed so that you can see what you are interested in. Have you asked them for some referral pools to go look at?

I would think that if they do not have any customers who are proud to show off their pool after the work is done, then maybe that company is not worth consideration. If you haven't asked, go back and see what they have to show you.

Don't, as danbutter said, choose from a picture or the web. Go see in person what you are considering.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.