Just thought you'd like to read this. A couple of weeks ago, just before Labor Day, the local municipal pool, the public works guys were mixing chems for the pool and was pouring 12Â½% pool bleach into a bucket for the pool, the container they were pouring from ran out, so they picked up what they thought was another bleach, but, it was MA. They exited the pump house amid a large green cloud (what a surprise!!). The county HazMat and local fire department was on scene for about 6 hours, the guys were treated at ER, and what a day for them. Bet they don't do that again!!!
(Link to news article removed as article was removed from news site)