Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just showin' off.

1. Back To Top    #1

Just showin' off.

OK, now that I can post photos, with a lot of help from my very patient husband whom I love dearly..... I invite you to take a tour of our little slice of paradise.

From the front door you can see through the living room out to this view through the pool doors.

Tiny cafe table, that big pot is a water barrel. The chaise moves around from time to time so it appears over by the deep end later.

Leaving the deep end of the pool we can walk through the gate toward the patio.

23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Just showin' off.

Continuing from the pool to the patio area. We keep the cushions on the chairs fliped up because the raccoons that live under the porch love to get on the furniture at night.

23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.

3. Back To Top    #3

The fountain is just outside the screen porch. Birds visit the fountain all day long.

The porch is a nice place for a cup of coffee or to watch thunderstorms. The porch is long and narrow to the left and the roof is partially screened, not solid, so we can keep the grill inside -- no mosquitoes to get in the porch or into the house. That porch is just off the kitchen and breakfast area.

4. Back To Top    #4

And the photos I put into the thread "show us why you have SPARKLYPOOLITIS"

5. Back To Top    #5

very nice, very nice indeed!
    Geometric 16X36', 16K gal, shotcrete, exposed aggregate plaster, acrylic coated concrete deck/cantilever coping;
    Pentair equipment suite (EasyTouch w/wireless, 2 Intellibrites, Intelliflo VS-3050, C&C 200 Filter, IC-40 SWG);
    Heliocol solar panels, Rocky's Roller, Blue Diamond robot

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Wow Anonapersona, what a beautiful oasis you have created. Who wouldn't want to take a dip!

7. Back To Top    #7

Absolutely wonderful oasis! Love it!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

8. Back To Top    #8

Beautiful! Goodness! Just beautiful!
    12' round above ground pool. 3,500 gal. Vinyl liner. Waterway Supreme Hi-Flo 48 frame pump. 1.5 hp. SWG. Sand filter with Zeobrite.

Thanks, members of Trouble Free Pool, for being so friendly and informative!

9. Back To Top    #9

Beautiful place. I will keep going back to Sparklypoolitis to revisit it during the winter months!
    2005 Dimension One Venture model 370 gal. hot tub. We'll be using the TFP method to keep it clean and ready to use!
    TFP - The Finest Phorum on the Net!

10. Back To Top    #10

Very nice

11. Back To Top    #11

Wow - Beautiful.
    20,000 gallon, Sand Filter, In-ground, vinyl, 1 HP Hayward Super II Pump, Natural Gas Heater, Aquarite Salt Chlorine Generator
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.MY-POOL.blogspot.com

12. Back To Top    #12

Very nice. I love all foliage!
    11,872 Gallon IG Shotcrete play pool
    Blue Granite Pebble Sheen finish
    Hayward SwimClear c4025, Navigator & Tristar 1.75hp pump
    2' Powerfall

13. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by Shane1
    Very nice. I love all foliage!
    Thanks, we owe some kudos to the work that was done by the prior owner when the pool was installed almost 10 years ago. But we have been working like dogs to get it all cleaned up and rearranged with more color, fixing drainage issues. The entire side yard was devastated by hurricane Ike so we had major work there, removing roots and taming what had been left alone for years.

14. Back To Top    #14

In the Industry

AP,

That is one beautiful pool and yard. Totally inviting to look at. Your hard work and talent truly shows.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

15. Back To Top    #15

Gorgeous!
    14,700 gal. 14 x 28 rectangle with 2R IG by Hydra Pools, 1 hp Hayward Maxflow ll, Hayward 24" Sand Filter, Aquarite Electronic SWG, one Aqua Genie Complete Skimmer, two main drains, four returns, 2 spa jets in steps, 30ml Tidewater liner. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

16. Back To Top    #16

Absolutely beautiful! Love the landscaping...there is an upside to living in Houston...
    20K gal IG plaster pool, Manually chlorinated with 6% bleach, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite Dura-Glas II pump, Pentair FNS Plus 48 DE filter, Polaris 280

17. Back To Top    #17

Quote Originally Posted by Beez
    Absolutely beautiful! Love the landscaping...there is an upside to living in Houston...
    Ah, but I am in The Woodlands.... notice the capital T.

18. Back To Top    #18

Quote Originally Posted by anonapersona
    Ah, but I am in The Woodlands.... notice the capital T.
    Yes, but it's still semi-coastal Texas...

We've been experiencing some of your weather up here in Dallas recently. Last night after dark as I was finishing up a little work outside, the air was as still as in a crypt, the temperature & humidity were both up around 90(not much exaggeration), and the mosquitos were as thick as fog...
    20K gal IG plaster pool, Manually chlorinated with 6% bleach, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite Dura-Glas II pump, Pentair FNS Plus 48 DE filter, Polaris 280

19. Back To Top    #19

Quote Originally Posted by Beez
    [Yes, but it's still semi-coastal Texas...

We've been experiencing some of your weather up here in Dallas recently. Last night after dark as I was finishing up a little work outside, the air was as still as in a crypt, the temperature & humidity were both up around 90(not much exaggeration), and the mosquitos were as thick as fog...
    Yeah, I had to quit storing the bleach in the garage. It was staying at over 100 well into the night.

With all the rain from that storm that passed through, the mosquitoes will be ferocious soon.

20. Back To Top    #20

WOW, gorgeous. Would be hard to leave or makes you want to come home, either way!
    Chris A.
    20x40 36k gal IG vinyl pool w/diving board & slide | 1.25HP Pentair Challenger motor & pump | 30" Triton TR100 sand filter | Pentair SM-20-3 multiport | Stenner 45MHP2 Peristaltic Pump & 13 gallon carboy (BBB) | Hayward CL200 Tablet Chlorinator (used on pool startup) | TF-100 | 2003 Sundance 850 Altamar hot tub

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast