Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Question about non-safety pool cover

1. Back To Top    #1
    Western Piedmont, NC

Question about non-safety pool cover

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has (or knows where to order) a non-safety cover for an inground rectangle pool with steps. I could have sworn I found a site that offers these, earlier in the year, but now I can't find them again. Everywhere I've looked, the only "with steps" covers they offer are for safety covers.

Thanks in advance!
    18x36 IG Vinyl, 8.5 deep, 28K, Hayward C4025 SwimClear Filter, Hayward SP2607X10 Super Pump 1HP

2. Back To Top    #2

South Central NJ

Re: Question about non-safety pool cover

Sounds like you are looking for a tarp cover or aka a water bag cover. They com in rectangles and should be 5' longer and 5' wider than the longest length and width. They get ringed with water bags that are about 75% full of water. Corners get folded under but not closer than 2-1/2 feet to the edge of the pool if it's a free form, Grecian, Roman, or jeweled end. Dog Leg and True L shaped need to be 7-1/2 feet longer than the outside edge as this allows for a 90 degree pivoting fold of the cover. Any pool store can get them if they don't stock them.

Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.