To make a very long story short, pool went from fine with good numbers to a green monster overnight. Been battling green since Monday and not making much progress. Keeping FC around 20-22 with 0% loss overnight.
Numbers Tuesday evening were:
Wed early AM:
Added 128 oz 12.5% bleach Wed night after work to hit it even harder and numbers are:
What happend with the PH? I was at 7.2 on Monday and now above 8.2 I would think all the chlorine would bleach out the test and make the PH test read lower?
Do I leave the PH alone since I'm shocking and it will settle back down or do I need to hit that too? Urgh!
Thanks for the help!