I have an Intex SWG that to be honest has been nothing but trouble for me. I live in the middle east and bought a 24' x 12' above ground pool some months ago. After maybe 2 months I lost all power to the unit, but as I am a little familiar with electrics i traced it to th main transformer being open circuit (a common fault so I have discovered). This I have fixed by bypassing the thermal fuse which is implanted in the circuit, but tonight I have encountered a new problem.
The filter pump starts fine, and will pump till the cows come home, but as soon as the chlorine generation starts the unit just goes dead!
Turn off the switch and turn on again it bursts into life, but after the few minutes waiting time, chlorine generation starts, and BAM, dead.
Anyone please help, I am lost...