Good morning TFP!!!
I would like to share my latest project with everyone. Added a thru-wall skimmer and upgraded the plumbing for the main drain and skimmer so they can work together. I used 2" pipe and reduced to 1.25" pipe for the main drain and skimmer. Please follow the pictures below.
1. pic of parts used for project.
2. Waterway Flo-Pro II Standard Mouth Long Throat Skimmer #560-D0A60S and pic of Intex drain valve.
3. 2" fitting added to the Sand Filter Pump.
4. Fittings put together for Skimmer and Drain.
5. All fittings and ball joints together and test fitted on pump.
6. Pics of plumbing finished on pool. (Ball joints are used to control the suction from the skimmer and drain).