Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Finding a reputable pool cleaning service

1. Back To Top    #1

Finding a reputable pool cleaning service

We presently live in a gated community in the Princeton NJ area. Up until now our lifeguards have been preforming the cleaning of our pool. We feel these young teenagers are not doing a sufficient job. We are looking to get a pool cleaning service to come in 2 or 3 times a week. any recommendations would be helpful
    My seo with dining sets

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Finding a reputable pool cleaning service

You wont find too many people (if any at all) on TFP who use any type of service. The idea here is that YOU can take care of your pool better than any service. Once you have the TFP methods worked out, it litterally takes less than 15 minutes a day to take care of your pool (a little more here and there to vacuum).
    14,000 gallon IG, Vinyl. Hayward 3/4 hp superpump, Penatair IC40 SWCG, Pentair automation, Hayward sand filter, Aqua Comfort heat pump, Hayward 400k Lo-Nox LP heater.

3. Back To Top    #3

Maybe you ought to shoot a PM to PoolGuyNJ.

I doubt he wants to drive that far, but he may have friends in the business near you.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320
    Maybe you ought to shoot a PM to PoolGuyNJ.

I doubt he wants to drive that far, but he may have friends in the business near you.
    +1 Scott (poolguyNJ) is a valued contributor to this and other forums - I expect any advice he might offer would be honest (offered only since with one post you might wants someone to second an opinion).
    Geometric 16X36', 16K gal, shotcrete, exposed aggregate plaster, acrylic coated concrete deck/cantilever coping;
    Pentair equipment suite (EasyTouch w/wireless, 2 Intellibrites, Intelliflo VS-3050, C&C 200 Filter, IC-40 SWG);
    Heliocol solar panels, Rocky's Roller, Blue Diamond robot