I wish I had found this Forum before we got started. I stumbled here looking for information on PH balance.
But now that we have the pool installed I am hoping we made the right choices.
Here is a photo of all the pool equipment installed on an outdoor pad..... http://my-pool.blogspot.com/2010/09/hay ... nator.html
So far so good. We are very happy with the way everything is working, we haven't received our 1st hydro bill or gas bill yet - so I'll post that on my blog when it comes in.
18' x 30' Odysee II shaped in-ground pool and Equipment :
1. Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter Model # S-244T2 (300 lbs)
2. Hayward Super II Pump Model # SP3007X10A
3. Hayward Turbo Cell T-Cell-15 for pools up to 40,000 gallons
4. Hayward H Series Natural Gas Heater Model # H250 FDN
5. Haywrard Goldline Aquarite Salt Chlorine Generator AQR-CUL (white box mounted above)