How did you find TroubleFreePool.com?

How did you find TFP?

• Total voters
I found poolforum.com and appreciated the expertise there. After trying to register as a new user there for weeks, found that the administrative interface is unavailable to the moderators to add a new user, and no one was reading the "Contact Us" message to board admin.

Glad to find your link to TFP at poolforum.com, and here I am. Hope to contribute down the line.

Hi all. I came to this site after lurking around poolforum.com for a while after putting up the 15' Intex donut for my kids this summer. Using the expertise from there, I ended up with crystal clear water but like others was unable to register as a new user. I saw someone mention the TFP site and here I am.

It looks like many of the powerusers from poolforum have made their way over here in previous months as well. Since the poolforum site is running on autopilot considering Ben's absence, I wonder if would make sense to publicize this site a bit more on their forum and get the rest of the users over here.

Glad to be part of the community here. Thanks for having me. :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
KTDave told me about it over at gardenweb.com

When I first came, I thought, man...what a cool site THEN I swa SeanB was a local Texan like myself...no wonder it's so great!

Nice job Sean...you have really drawn in a lot of people around the country and the world. Congratulations

Poolforum.com is great and the original. However traffic is a bit slower these days (in part due to locked registration). I wish it would reopen or we could somehow merge expertise from these two sites.

All that said, I like the nice pictures and polish of this site. I also like seeing some names that have helped me in the past on PF. I appreciate the care taken to respec those who stay loyal to PF and those who decide TFP's merits earn their membership (without poaching). I'll keep checking PF but I'm going to start looking more often on TFP. I like learning from others and helping as many people as possible (by good example or hard-learned experience :) ).

Hello Zephans and welcome to TFP! Glad you like it and hope you'll feel at home here as well. We have been very fortunate that so many knowledgeable people have migrated over and been available to give expert advice. I do hope that all PF members will feel welcome here and, should it ever cease operation, make TFP their default source for pool info.

Sean

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.