How did you find TroubleFreePool.com?

How did you find TFP?

• Total voters
PoolForum

PoolForum last year - registered - then forgot about it!

Recently saw it again at The PoolForum while looking at some threads about Ben's whereabouts, tried to register only to find my e-mail address was already being used. Checked RoboForm and there was my registration from last year!

Glad I'm here - finally :oops:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Being terminally unimpressed with pool store testing and conflicting if not nonsensical advice, I searched with google for test kits and pool forums. Wandered into TFP last night and emerged from this incredibly helpful site after several hours of browsing the forums and going to "Pool School" - being sure enuf that I had found the right place and the right people that I did not hesitate to hook up with a lifetime membership, order a TFP100, and I anxiously await the opportunity to tame the beast that awaits me in my back yard. :whip:

Did a Google search for "pool forums", read all of them and decided TFP was the best of the lot. Have been very pleased with the knowledge and info this site provides. Many thanks to all the folks that offer advice here.

''Did a (Google) search for "Jandy Aquapure service codes".... It took me right into the forum relating to exactly that... amazing! I was anticipating lots of time searching, but no, found my answer in just 1 click! Needless to say I registered immediately. ~~THANKS TFP!! ~~

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.