How did you find TroubleFreePool.com?

How did you find TFP?

• Total voters
I found it during one of the many pool searches I was doing while our pool was being renovated. Can't remember for sure, but I think it was on pool forum. Thanks for making it available. I have learned more in a few days than from years of advice from pool store employees, and the pool builder. I'll be viewing/learning often. Hopefully I will be able to help someone out too. Dan

My pool is a 39K gunite free form, 3 ft. to 11 ft. deep, with 700 gallon spill over spa. White plaster, Jandy 60 sq. ft. DE filter, 2HP Jandy Stealth Pump, 3/4 HP booster pump, Jandy color changing lights, Jandy 400,000 BTU heater, Polaris EOS command center with in-house controls, and shortcut remote next to spa. Hayward goldline valve actuators. 2HP Polaris QT blower for spa. Dolphin Dynamic robotic cleaner.

I actually dont remember how I came to find the TFP site. Im thinking I was surfing and was on another pool forum or did I find it in yahoo's search engine :? . Either way Im glad I found you guys! Duraleigh was a big help the first day we posted here with our green pool problem. Ever since them we have had sparkling clear water to swim in. We were unable to swim for a month from July 04 holiday then got the water clear enough to swim, swam a few dyas in the HEAT then it turned green again and was out of the water for almost another month. After spending lots of $$$ on chemicals I decided to look on the internet to see if there was any help forums and found the TFP site some way or another.

Thanks for your help and keep up the fantastic web site !!

It was mentioned on a message board about Cozumel, Mexico (where I live). We were in the process of building a house with a pool so I bookmarked the site.

Today someone asked if I was going to have a saltwater pool. I hadn't even heard of such an animal. I remembered this site and decided to check it out. There's lot of information out there - any suggestions where to start?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Welcome to TFP!

I would start by reading some of the advice in The Stickies section of this site. There is a link to The Stickies in the sub-heading of each page. If you have a specific question, start an new topic in an appropriate section.

I found TFP out of sheer LUCK with a search engine. How I wish so much that I has found it sooner. I quickly sent in my $30 and became a lifetime member because it is worth every penny. Considering how much I would have spent on useless advice from a pool store and service calls, $30 bucks is a drop in the bucket. I would encourage others to do the same. This site and the information found on it is valuable!

Craig

I followed my nose from havuz.org to poolforum.org and then saw the link there. I was a member of one of those sites back in 2006 when I was dealing with my Moms 18x36 IG which was a literal bullfrog pond! So glad I found this site. I have already learned a lot and the people are so friendly and helpful! I can't wait till we get our pool. As it stands now, we are number 11 on the list to get their pool installed. :wink:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.