Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Best solution for storing Pool Poles + Vaccum hose on Cabana

1. Back To Top    #1

Best solution for storing Pool Poles + Vaccum hose on Cabana

In my area all we have available are those cheap blue hook kits that hold three poles.

Does anyone have a product that looks really nice and clean and works well for storing 3 poles and the Vaccum hose, etc on the outside of a Cabana wall. Would love to see some pictures to see the best way it can be done.
    18' x 36" Ovalish 80,000 Litre Vinyl IGP. 2 speed 1HP Hayward pump SP2607X102S. 300 Pound Sand Filter. Summit Sum5 Heat Pump, Goldline Controls Aqua Logic P4 System, T-CELL-15 SWG, Aqua Pod Remote Control, Pentair 7845xx02 light.
    TF-100 Test Kit, SpeedStir Stirrer, Pool Chemist in training.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Best solution for storing Pool Poles + Vaccum hose on Cabana

Maybe some decorative hooks like theses would work. Check out the garden area at the local home improvement store.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Best solution for storing Pool Poles + Vaccum hose on Cabana

We (that is my husband) put simple two prong hooks into the brick on the outside of the house. These are the sort that in a garage you'd use to hold a shovel perhaps; a screw back and two slightly curved extensions covered in grey plastic stuff, about 2/5 inches apart. He used two spaced as needed to balance the various poles. One pair for the big pole and the Wall Whale brush, one pair for the little pole and skimmer net, and one pair for the spa wand. The Spa Wand should have been hung vertically since the handle is starting to sag in the heat but there is no more room there to adjust. If I can find the items at Home Depot online I'll post it.
    23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.