Nazareth, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-55
I completed a full backyard oasis project this year, which included my IG pool, gazebo and a 2-tier raised cedar deck. The lower tier of the deck will eventually house a hot tub, and for the larger section I plan on a basic table & chair set with umbrella and hopefully even an outdoor kitchen area against one of the railings. Unfortunately the budget ran out at just the deck, so I haven't purchased any of the furniture yet. I was sort of hoping to catch some good "end of season" specials in my area.

I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for deck furniture (table & chairs w/ umbrella) - either particular styles that worked well for you (or didn't), or even any particular brand names or dealers (especially if they're in the Northeast PA or NJ area).

Thanks,
Tim

I'm in NY...BJ's has a nice Ceramic table with 8 chairs for $799 and then we covered it up with a $299 HD type Gazebo w/ netting...I'll try and snap a pic when I get a chance

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.