Become a TFP Supporter Pool School

Thread: Raised deck furniture suggestions

1. Back To Top    #1

Raised deck furniture suggestions

I completed a full backyard oasis project this year, which included my IG pool, gazebo and a 2-tier raised cedar deck. The lower tier of the deck will eventually house a hot tub, and for the larger section I plan on a basic table & chair set with umbrella and hopefully even an outdoor kitchen area against one of the railings. Unfortunately the budget ran out at just the deck, so I haven't purchased any of the furniture yet. I was sort of hoping to catch some good "end of season" specials in my area.

I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for deck furniture (table & chairs w/ umbrella) - either particular styles that worked well for you (or didn't), or even any particular brand names or dealers (especially if they're in the Northeast PA or NJ area).

20'6" X 38'6" (609 sqft)
    22,500 gal gunite/plaster IGP
    DE filter, Jandy 2HP pump, Nature2 Sanitizer (removed cartridge!)
    Raypak 39.9K BTU gas heater
    2 ColorLogic lights, Polaris 360 pool cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Raised deck furniture suggestions

I'm in NY...BJ's has a nice Ceramic table with 8 chairs for $799 and then we covered it up with a $299 HD type Gazebo w/ netting...I'll try and snap a pic when I get a chance
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator