Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Central FL test kit refills

1. Back To Top    #1

Central FL test kit refills

I know this is a looooooong shot, but I figured that it didn't hurt to ask. I am right on the verge of getting in my pool for the very first time after moving in to the house in December and fighting off swamp-thang (thanks to TFP). Last night's overnight FC loss test was 2ppm. I'm hoping that tonight's will be 1ppm. However, I did not realize that I am about to run out of the FAS-DPD titrating reagent (R-0871). I knew I was getting low so I ordered some online today. Does anyone live in Central Florida know of ANYONE who sells the stuff I need??? I will call around like crazy tomorrow. I tried a couple of Leslie's before they closed, but no luck so far.
    17,000 gal, Posi-Flo Sta-Rite cartridge filter, IG, pebble, Water Ace (GE) 1 HP/1.25 SF 115/230V, 100 GPM (Resid.)/37.5 GPM (public pool), 102 SQ FT filter. Future upgrade: 250 SqFt filter.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Central FL test kit refills

Post up your full test results
    should be Ok with Fc up to shock and <.5 CC
    24' 52" Above Ground
    BBB
    LOVE TFP
    TF Test kits, Pool School, Pool Calculator

3. Back To Top    #3

Woot! By same chance, the Leslie's in Lake Mary had it in stock!
    17,000 gal, Posi-Flo Sta-Rite cartridge filter, IG, pebble, Water Ace (GE) 1 HP/1.25 SF 115/230V, 100 GPM (Resid.)/37.5 GPM (public pool), 102 SQ FT filter. Future upgrade: 250 SqFt filter.

4. Back To Top    #4

As an FYI... Lake Mary Leslie's also has a case of the FAS-DPD Test Kits on hand.