Anyone Use a Pollytunnel canopy for their AGP?

Re: Anyone Use a Pollytunnel canopy for their ABG?

Here's my brand new luxury pool enclosure! The temperature outside has been pretty rubbish (low to mid 60'sF) and wet. We've been in the pool most days in the last week. Pool temp doesnt drop as much as solar blanket only and the air inside heats up nicely with only a bit of sun.
Cost? £150 including delivery (about $250).

Attachments

• Picture1.gif
    Picture1.gif
    255.1 KB · Views: 293

That looks like the floating row cover that I bought for my tropical plants. Different weights claim to maintain about 4 to 8 degrees warmer in side and allow 65 to 90% of sunlight depending on weight. It comes in mostly 6' widths but some places offered 15' or more.

Anyone Use a Pollytunnel canopy for their ABG?

That cover is a great idea! I've been looking for ideas to cover my round agp, with 110 degree summers and mossies that want all your blood it would be awesome to cover it like that, keep out some bugs some sun awesome! Now to find details on a round one so I can get it planned for next year!

We don't all live in the desert!! :)
I wonder if this might be an idea to share with those who have 'real' in ground pools?
Admininstrators... would be interesting to know if you can provide an idea as to where everyone is located. Seems to be just me and teapot from the UK.

Langy3366 said:
Admininstrators... would be interesting to know if you can provide an idea as to where everyone is located. Seems to be just me and teapot from the UK.

Unless we we have a crystal ball, there is no way for us to know where you're from :lol:

It's up to our members to fill out personal details (personal profile) in their user control panel and allow it to be visible to other members, including us :goodjob:

Langy3366 said:
We don't all live in the desert!! :)
I wonder if this might be an idea to share with those who have 'real' in ground pools?

OI OI, im from Blighty as well lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.