Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: pH Adjuster <HASA>

1. Back To Top    #1

pH Adjuster <HASA>

Does anyone use the pH Adjuster? It is very similar to the The Liquidator, made by the same folks. As I understand it, the pH Adjuster operates on the suction side just like The Liquidator. What issues would there be to using the pH Adjuster with the pool equipment and plumbing? I hear it treats the heater rough, how about solar heating panels?
    20k Gunite/Prism Blue-Pebblesheen, Pentair Tagelus TA-100D Sand Filter, Heliocol Solar Water Heater, 2 bubblers and 2 waterfalls installed 2007, 3hp IntelliFlo VS Pump 011018 installed 2013, Aquabot Turbo T4 RC and Stenner 45MHP10 w/The Liquidator container installed 2012.
    Antigua Spa by Artesian Spas: 325 gl, 52 jets, 6 hp 2 sp & 6 hp 1 sp, Circulation System 24 Hour Whisper Pure, Ozonator, LED digital lighting, The Artesian Pillowfall installed 2007.
    Retired: 2hp Pentair Whisperflow, Legend Platinum w/booster pump, PH Adjuster

2. Back To Top    #2

Does no one own a pH Adjuster?

Any thoughts about the concept? Good or bad idea? I received some information by snail mail today, I can provide information for the pro's here in order to aid you in forming an opinion...
    20k Gunite/Prism Blue-Pebblesheen, Pentair Tagelus TA-100D Sand Filter, Heliocol Solar Water Heater, 2 bubblers and 2 waterfalls installed 2007, 3hp IntelliFlo VS Pump 011018 installed 2013, Aquabot Turbo T4 RC and Stenner 45MHP10 w/The Liquidator container installed 2012.
    Antigua Spa by Artesian Spas: 325 gl, 52 jets, 6 hp 2 sp & 6 hp 1 sp, Circulation System 24 Hour Whisper Pure, Ozonator, LED digital lighting, The Artesian Pillowfall installed 2007.
    Retired: 2hp Pentair Whisperflow, Legend Platinum w/booster pump, PH Adjuster

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

I am fortunate enough that my pool remains reasonably stable. I would have no use for one. SWG pools might give it a look but, even then, it's not a big hassle to add acid once a week.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School